Wednesday, February 20, 2013

New Pattern Published!

I'm so excited!  I published my first knitting pattern on Ravelry today.  It's a Cabled Christmas Mini-Stocking. These mini-stockings may be used as silverware pockets for your holiday table, given as gifts (hide a small present or gift card inside), hung from your Christmas tree using a ribbon, crocheted loop, or small I-cord, or even joined together to make a lovely decorative garland.  The patterns are for sale and download  in my Ravelry store for $1.99.

I'm also working on a blanket pattern that uses brioche (among other things), and one with an interesting lace pattern as well.  I'll post about those when they are ready.

Meanwhile, I'll be teaching three courses starting in March:
(1)  My First Sweater
(2)  Baby Layette
(3) Knitters' Circle (the open knitting group).

It looks like things will begin to get busy this spring.  I'll try to post here more often, but you know how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment